STEEP Coffee Bags: Brewed Coffee for Busy People

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

STEEP Coffee Bags: Brewed Coffee for Busy People

When my husband and I just got married, we had a little drip coffee maker in our kitchen pantry. I had never used a coffee maker before my marriage so I was excited to try it out. Not to mention, I was also trying to impress my husband by showing him that I can brew a perfect cup of coffee J I thought the process was easy but I was wrong. You see, I’m the type of person who prefers to do things the faster way. I certainly don’t have the patience to wait for 10-20 minutes just to make 2 cups of brewed coffee. Also, cleaning the coffee maker and changing the filter are such a hassle for me. After a week, I finally gave up on using our coffee maker and reverted to using instant coffee.

So when I learned about this innovative way of having brewed coffee without using a coffee maker, I am very thrilled! I’m talking about STEEP Coffee Bags which was founded and owned by Justin Bereber – a social entrepreneur who believes that making freshly brewed coffee shouldn’t take too much time and effort. In fact, all it takes is to steep a coffee bag in a cup of boiling hot water for a few minutes similar to how you steep a tea bag. It’s really that easy. It saves you time and money for not using a coffee maker and not buying disposable filters. Moreover, if you’re a fan of cold brew coffee, then you’ll be happy to know that you can also steep the coffee bag in cold water for 12-24 hours. The next day, you’ll have your perfect cup of iced coffee that has lower acidity and is less bitter because of the cold brewing process. It’s also a lot cheaper making your own cold brew coffee compared to the store-bought version.

STEEP Coffee Bags use biodegradable cornsilk coffee bags and locally-sourced roasted coffee beans to support our local farmers. The company also employs underprivileged mothers to help them fight poverty through a sustainable livelihood. Now that’s what I called a socially responsible company.

STEEP Coffee Bags are available in 7 varieties.

  • French Vanilla
  • Peppermint
  • Salted Caramel
  • Hazelnut
  • Robusta from Sultan Kudarat
  • Arabica from Sagada
  • Baraco from Batangas
They are available in the following sizes (includes prices as of this writing)
  • Pouch of 10 - P 290.00
  • Box of 15 - P 450.00
  • Pouch of 35 - P 900.00
You can order STEEP Coffee Bags from its online shop or from its affiliate stores (check their website for the list).

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe