Dance Your Way to Fitness with LiveLoveParty.TV

Friday, January 12, 2018

Dance Your Way to Fitness with LiveLoveParty.TV
The holiday food feast season was finally over. I hold my breath as I stood on the weighing scale. As expected, I have gained so much extra pounds. My face is bloated and I have a hard time fitting in my pants. Yes, I blame it on all the sinful foods that I ate during the holidays but the foodie in me just can’t help it.

As the year started, my ultimate goal is to lose the extra baggage in my body and I’m pretty sure my husband will be so proud of me if I managed to do it J The problem is I really hate exercising, most especially the monotonous workout routines that make me get bored easily. Luckily, I found a YouTube channel that incorporates dance into your daily workout routine (a.k.a. Zumba) – I’m talking about LiveLoveParty.TV. Their channel has lots of dance workout videos to choose from, with varying level of difficulty and intensity. I’m not a great dancer but am able to follow their dance routines with ease. So yeah, even if you don’t have any talent in dancing, you can easily follow along. Also, most of their song selections have upbeat rhythm which makes exercising more fun. I normally repeat the same workout video 3 times before proceeding to the next and after about 1 hour of working out with LiveLoveParty.TV videos, I am sweating buckets! I really love how the people behind LiveLoveParty.TV exude high energy in all of their videos. It helps me to keep going with the dance routines even when I’m already tired.

Here are my top 5 most favorite LiveLoveParty.TV workout dance videos.

1. Havana by Camila Cabello

Difficulty Level: Easy

This is my favorite warm-up Zumba dance because the tempo of the song is slower and the movements are not that intense. The steps are easy-to-follow so it is perfect for beginners. Also, the Zumba moves are a little bit sexy which makes me feel more feminine.


2. As If It’s Your Last by Black Pink

Difficulty Level: Easy

I am a big fan of KPOP (Korean Pop) so when I found out that LiveLoveParty.TV also does Zumba using popular KPOP songs, I am so thrilled. This is one of my favorites because of the upbeat vibe I’m getting whenever I’m following this Zumba video.



3. Work by Rihanna

Difficulty Level: Medium

This Zumba dance routine has faster tempo so I find it challenging at first but after repeating several times, I get used to the rhythm. Its choreography is perfect for toning hips and abs because of the repetitive hip shaking movements. It feels like I’m channeling my inner Rihanna with this Zumba video.


4. Rhythm Ta by iKon

Difficulty Level: Medium

This is another KPOP-inspired Zumba video that I like because it includes hip-hop dance routines. I used to think that hip-hop dance is only for the gifted dancers, but this video made me believe that anyone can do simple hip-hop moves without breaking a bone.



5. Trumpets by Sak Noel

Difficulty Level: Hard

Who doesn’t know the Trumpets dance challenge that was so popular last year? Among the workout routines that I have tried so far from the LiveLoveParty.TV channel, this is the most difficult for me. However, this heart-pumping Zumba workout gives me the most amount of sweat after doing the routine 3 times in a row. It’s an effective cardio workout for the entire body.


If you don’t have time to go to the gym or simply want to have fun while working out, then I recommend that you check out all the Zumba videos of LiveLoveParty.TV.



Official Website: http://www.liveloveparty.ph/

P.S. To always get the latest blog updates, don’t forget to follow me on Facebook.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe